Wednesday, August 11, 2004
EPL Predictions

I had intended to do an end-of-the-season prediction table for the EPL for ages now but did not want to get around to it until just before the actual season and most of the transfer wheelings and dealings have been done.Owing to Real Madrid and their lousy habit of buying players up last minute,I still have trouble trying to predict how the season will end beyond first place.If either Patrick Vieira or Michael Owen leaves their respective,I am quite that either Arsenal or Liverpool will have a below-par season.But R Madrid is still dilly-dallying so I'd have to stick my neck out and make my predictions.And having witnessed Arsenal's "stroll in the park" win over Man U also changed my opinion somewha on which of these 2 teams will finish above the other.Here's how I think the end of the season will look like.If I'm wrong,sue me.

1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.Man Utd
4.Liverpool
5.Newcastle
6.Middlesbrough
7.Birmingham
8.Fulham
9.Tottenham
10.Aston Villa
11.Blackburn
12.Charlton
13.Bolton
14.Man City
15.Southampton
16.Portsmouth
17.West Brom
18.Everton
19.Norwich
20.Crystal Palace


Batman spun on 9:10 AM.