Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Si Gin Nah

After not updating for almost a month, it's strange (or is it really quite normal) that my first (and probably last) post in October should be about some chao elitist gin nah who thinks just because her kiam pa faced father is a low-rent kanna sai MP in a GRC (not even single ward constituency nia...no balls to compete on your own, is it? Lim pei challenge you one on one for an election contest next GE lah....but you pay my deposit hor, thanks. I low-rank middle-class, no money nia) piggybacking riding on 李小龙's white horse back. I really shouldn't talk about these elites too much since it's a waste of my energy but the chao gin nah WeeWee kia really gets my goat.

I do not want to go cut and paste the relevant articles (the report about the hoohah was in Tuesday's Nationbuilder Times but the actual text was, of course, not inside) but if you want to read what the whole fuss is about, pay a visit to 星星蓝宝石 where my good fellow blogger had kindly reproduced the offending text for all our viewing pleasures.

Now now now, why am I so worked up about some 18-year-old si gin nah who obviously has bigger boobs than brains (sorry, you know the hum sup lou that I am, I had to mention that because I had seen her picture... and for an 18 year-old, WAH SEH!)? I don't know...maybe it's to do with the fact that she's an offspring of a member of the white shirted brigade and the lao peh's reply to his daughter's disturbing tirade is even more disturbing...and disgusting. This is the product of a privileged class which is supposed to be the future of Singapore? You send the chao gin nah to the supposedly top school in Singapore which produces most of our supposedly "top" talent (and leaders) and all she can write is this kind of blinkered crapfest? Wah seh...I think someone needs to make a movie called "新加坡沉没" or something because that's where we're headed.

But then again, it's very hard to blame the chao gin nah when the si lao peh is probably the source of most of the gin nah's ideas and beliefs. After all, he has openly endorsed her viewpoint. So why would you want someone like that to be your MP? Election time: Walk walk, smile smile, talk cock and be seen as a man of the people. Finish walkabout only, wash his hands with Dettol and call us losers. And oh, we should just do our jobs, go on with our daily lifes and not question the government, is it? Just goes to show how much the white shirted brigade value the people and their views.

Ok la. I don't want to talk too much anymore...I civil servant need to take my afternoon nap liao. I only want to ask the elite chao gin nah one thing: So why are you an elite? Why makes you so great? Because you are in RJ? So? Because you are an MP's daughter? That doesn't say anything about you as a person.

Really, Shu Min dear, go fuck spider.

PS: Since I am writing in a "private blog" as a ranting among friends, I would not expect my rantings here to have any repercussions as my blog is a private entity and is supposed to stay within my circle, whoever I determine them to be. So if anyone else is not happy with my entry and wants to complain about me to MDA or SPCA, I got two things to say. One: Why you come and intrude my personal space by reading my stuff? Two: Go fuck a tarantula, you imbecile.



Batman spun on 1:56 PM.