Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Real McCoy

Folks, let me ask you, during the past month when you have been hypnotised by the World Cup, how many times have you done a double-take on some particular player on the pitch and and swore that the person in question is really somebody else? I know I have and after doing some careful research, I've uncovered the true identities of some of the so-called footballers in Germany. Be mindful of the severe shocks that I will unleash before you...you'd never have guessed that these footballers' real identities...

For instance...

Jens Lehmann...at least the name he goes by on the pitch...is really...

Knight Rider...phoah...easy on the breast feeding, Jens...David...Jens David...

The Germans are, of course, full of surprises...

German skipper, Michael Ballack, is really...


Jason Bourne...Ballack is his German alias...go easy with the hair gel lah.

These are nothing really, compared to this next revelation.


Drogba, is, really...


...a chabo kia! No matter everytime I see Didier, I feel like kissing him/her. Come on, Didier, give korkor a hug here...

Ok, that's all the secret identities that I have uncovered. Folks, please do remember to support David Seaman in his new sitcom.


David.

Oh sorry, his name is Earl.

This is my last World Cup post, folks. I won't talk about the tournament anymore. But before that, I just need to say this...

Great header, Zizou! I salute you, Wayne and Daniele (De Rossi). Real men who play football the way it should be played, with guts, blood and glory. And a few busted testicles, caved-in chestplates and rearranged facial features along the way, of course.

PS: Jean Grey asked me to write about Zizou's world-class header and what I thought about it. Sorry, it should really be what I know...because like the Cristy-Wayne affair, me got world-exclusive...but too bad lah, Zizou called me and tell me he wanna tell his own story so I respect his wishes. So ok lah, Botak, you tell the world your story, I leave you alone.



Batman spun on 2:56 PM.